Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Things

   I have a few things to show you. It's not much, but it'll have to do.


     
     Here's that pile of sugar beets I was telling you about. It's big, made of sugar beets, and pile shaped.


     This old dog chases me sometimes. (When he feels like it.) And by chase, I mean he runs down a dirt road that runs along the main road but is across a ditch and another dirt road from the main road. He starts running when I'm about a quarter of a mile away so he can get up to speed. Unfortunately for him, I don't drive very fast, so he often has to stop to wait for me. Or maybe he just wears out. He's pretty old.


     Honey bees are still working, though I'm sure it's getting trickier to find easy food since few flowers are left. When they get back to the hive, they pile up to get warm. Sounds like a good thing to do after being busy out in the cold.
     Have a nice Thursday. Being warm blooded, you shouldn't have trouble keeping warm. But if you're having trouble, do like the bees and make a nice warm pile.


No comments:

Post a Comment