Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Misty Morning


     It was a somewhat foggy morning, here in Owyhee County. That cuts down on certain number of photo opportunities while creating a few others.


     The frost comes further down the hills all the time. This cut hay had a bit on it when I came across it, though the temperatures were not low enough for the frost to form on anything living.


     Most of the moisture deposited as dew, though I don't imagine that's what this spider wanted to catch.


     Nor did this ladybug larva appreciate the dew on her back. She won't be moving much till the temperature raises quite a bit.


     Few fogs can withstand the Owyhee sun (not to mention wind, though there is none now) and the fog dissipates quickly. As I write these last words, the sun is shining brightly through my window. And I think it will be a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment