Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grey Day


     It's a bit of a grey morning here in Owyhee County. All the damp will delay the corn picking a bit.


     But it doesn't slow down the farmers. There were plows everywhere, along with a large variety of other dirt-working implements.


     Even though the corn is waiting to be finished, most other crops are done. That means its cleanup time. These farmers are blowing out their bean combines.


     Some things like the wet, these mushrooms for example. I wonder if they're edible...


     And of course there's the plants, they love the rain. This is the alfalfa that was recently harvested. It's amazing how fast it springs back.
     I've had a bit of a connection problem this morning, so I haven't been able to spend as much time on my post. Also it looks like I'll be a bit late. But, I think I'll be able to make it post this time. And of course, I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment