Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Owyhee Observations

     I am needed elsewhere this morning so last night I put together a few pictures for you. Enjoy!


     There's still field corn out there, but the leaves are drooping or falling off altogether leaving nice neat lines a person can take pictures down.


     Bedding out the fields for winter.


     You can't so much see it here as you could with your eyes, but there was a definite line in the world where the light and shadow met. Still, I thought the picture nice enough to share.


     The moon is visible during the daytime for much of the year here in Owyhee County. Here it is just rising in the east. (I think that's the direction it was going anyhow.)


     Minutes later I took this photo of the sun setting in the west. And that's where my picture taking ended for Monday.
     Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment