Friday, November 11, 2011

Frosted Friday

     Short post today. Due to battery issues and being quite ill, I'm going to more or less phone it in this morning. But first, I would like to thank and congratulate the folks in Finland who were the first country to ever top the locals in hits to my site this week. Kiitos!


     Pleasant, right? A photographer can travel quite a while before finding something to photograph. Not only that, but it's pretty cold too.


     The best thing to do is to stay in and have a nice breakfast with a friend. (It might be brunch, considering the time at which the picture was taken.)


     It is a world devoid of contrast. The frost and the fog basically washout most of the color. In many ways, it's pretty cool. All the same, I'm going to have a rest and see if I can't kick this cold. Stay healthy, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment