Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And Yet Again

     It's frosty out there, but I suppose it's probably that way for anyone this far north. Just another picture day today. I'm coming down with something so it'll be pretty short.


     This is Old Blue. He's done a lot of farming.


     There sure are a lot of beets this year. You might not be able to tell from this angle, but these piles are several hundred feet long. There should be quite a bit of sugar in there.


    That's all for today. Have a good'n!

2 comments:

  1. Old Blue. Hmmm. About 1957? Wait, a 1958 Chevy. Six cylinder, maybe 235 cubic inches? Probably 4 speed for getting around in the fields. Tires about 600 x 16. I pulled that picture to put in my old car album. Thanks, Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pickup a '59 Chevy Apache and it is indeed a six cylinder, though I don't know the cc's. Four speeds is correct. You're welcome for the photo, Lee.

    ReplyDelete